Monday, March 30, 2009

one of those weeks

Super O:  Mom Princess Iz did something that I KNOW is going to make you mad. 

Me:  What.

Super O:  She's spilt the new paints in the sticks (bingo dauber) all over the floor.  

Me:  Ok, lets see.

Before going on I'd like to make it perfectly clear that Izzy did not have anything to do with the purple puddle on the floor, and when I asked her about it she said she was too tired (ie/lazy) to tell me what was going on.  

Super O:  See mom.  (yup it's a big puddle/stain)

Me:  Izzy did you do this 

Princess Iz:  NOOOOO.

O:  I saw you I was peeking.  

Me:  Let me see your hands.  (they're not purple)  Olivia stop accusing Izzy! (grrr)  Where's Baby Hey!   

and no sooner do the words leave my mouth than this walks in .

and while I was scrubbing this thing clean, somebody else decided it would be a FANTASTIC idea to turn herself purple.  You know 'cause she wanted her picture taken too.  
Of course she thought I was out of line when I lost my mind. I honestly thought she knew better.  Serves me right.





No comments: