Monday, February 25, 2008

sunny days are here again

The last week or so we've seen a lot of sun and despite the enormous amount of work that needs to be done around the house, fact is my yard is not really safe and I can't stand to keep everyone cooped up inside all the time. A quick drive down to the beach to throw rocks in the ocean (we've been going to Whiffin Spit, but I'm thinking Elise Pt. may be more dramatic) is just what is needed when the sunshine calls. Unfortunately the trips are necessarily short as my shortest monster cannot seem to keep herself dry for more than maybe five minutes and it's still to cool out for her to be happy and wet. Yes I know I could dress her in muddy buddies or change her cloths, but I'm too forgetful to remember rain pants and I'm too lazy for more than one cloth change per outing.

When it's time to go Iz waves good-bye to the ocean, and somedays yells bye-bye to Daddy just in case.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: