Thursday, February 21, 2008

it will be nice


"It will be nice." is something I hear almost everyday by myself, by people coming to work on the house, by misc. passerby's who feel the need to say something. "It's coming along" is another popular comment.
Thing is the house will be nice, it just seems to be taking forever, and I sometime wonder if we really need all this space. Our house started out at a hair over 1100 square feet, it's closer to 2200 now, I know we can fill the space, do we need it? Probably not, but the possibility of being able to carve out a quiet corner a space to call my own it very appealing, and the little balcony makes me smile.
Now is difficult. My bedroom serves as master bed, TV room, dinner room, and sometimes play space. On the sunnier side spring is coming and soon we'll be living outside, and seeing as much of my garden is dug up and buried, and most of my yard is a dirt mountain, and the Blueberry is gone (but we still have the camper), I'm sure that will bring around a whole new set of problems
"Look Mom, deer poop"
I nod my head defeated.
"That's a sign of spring you know!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: