Monday, April 28, 2008

trouble with a capital "T"

One, two, three. One, two, three. One, two, d*mn it where's three. Monster number three is truly living up to her name, and more days than not I'm beginning to feel like the Robin who lost her "small blue egg" on Little Bear (I know, my kids definitely watch more than 60 minutes of TV a day). Problem is she's quick and wants to explore uninterrupted, poke around, have some fun. I don't think she means to be a terror, but man does my heart stop when I can't find her, and I can't help but pause for a moment, shake my head in disbelief, before I charge out the door to catch up with the terrible toddler who thinks she's big enough to find her own way home.

I can almost here her now "See ya later ma. People to see, things to do. I promise I'll come crying back in a few."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: